In 1997 when the mineral sector of Mongolia took a step into a new era of prosperity, Mine Info LLC was founded as a mineral exploration and consulting company, later leading to the formation of the MIH group, a diversified company.
"Mine Info" LLC implemented more than 30 projects in Mongolia in cooperation with foreign and Mongolian investors for surface and underground geological surveys.
"Minelnfo" LLC takes pride in contributing to the success and prosperous welfare of our clients through provision of reliable and up-to-date information and resourceful and proficient consultancy.
Mine info's experienced geological teams perform at high quality all stages of exploration works from reconnaissance to detailed exploration, including geological mapping tasks at various mapping scales, stream sediment sampling, soil geochemical sampling, core sampling, logging, trenching as well as project feasibility studies with resource estimation.
The team of geologists includes senior geologists with experiences of 20 to 30 years in exploration of gold, coal, uranium, copper, REEs, construction materials, and hydro-geology.
Our GIS geologists are very well experienced for working on mining and geological software such as MAPINFO, MICROMINE, ARCVEIW, MINEX and other professional programs.
Our geologists have very good experience for evaluating geological and mining projects, and resources, conducting due diligence work for geological projects and report preparation for transferring exploration license into mining license according to standards accepted by MRAM.
In addition, our cooperation with Russian, Canadian, American, Korean and Australian companies allows us to exchange experiences with remarkable geologists from these countries. The Company has an inventory of all the modern equipments such as Niton XRF analyzer, Kapame-ter, portable crushing machine and etc. Using these latest specially designed equipments we quickly determine elemental composition of samples on site, and this significantly reduces the cost, time labor involved in exploration and surveying activities.
- Study and interpretation of primary geological documents
- Consulting works on geology and mining
- Field geological mapping at various scales
- Geochemical survey, sampling and processing
- Rock chip, geochemical, trench and core sampling
- Crushing, pulverizing and measuring rock samples for 24 elements on field site
- Due diligence for mining and geological projects
- Geological and mining project analysis and evaluation
- Reserve estimation
- Feasibility study
- Logistic support for field work, including field camping service with
best quality catering and comfortable camping facilities
- Report development process NI43101 - JORC standards
- Mining text interpretation and translation service in English, Russian
and Mongolian languages
- Intermediary services